The Ordinary Pycnogenol 5% 15ml Unboxed
The Ordinary Pycnogenol 5%
Disclaimer: This is an Unboxed product please click here to review our Unboxed Policy for more information.
Pycnogenol® is a natural plant extract derived from the pine bark of French maritime pine trees. It contains procyanidins, bioflavonoids and organic acids that work in synergy to rejuvenate the skin, with the aim of enhancing skin hydration and elasticity. With the ability to selectively bind to collagen and elastin, Pycnogenol® protects these proteins from degradation, helping to nourish the skin from the inside out. Being a unique and powerful antioxidant, Pycnogenol® scavenges for free radicals before they cause damage by oxidative stress. It can also recycle oxidized Vitamin C to restore its activity. The Ordinary Pycnogenol® 5% is free of artificial colours. The formula’s deep red colour is due to the high procyanidin content in Pycnogenol®.
ALCOHOL-FREE | OIL-FREE | SILICONE-FREE | NUT-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
How to use
- Can be used in the morning and/or evening.
- Apply alone or after water-based serums, before oils or heavier creams.
- Alternatively, mix with other treatments to enhance their antioxidant capacity significantly.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin
- After application, please wash hands and avoid product contact with light coloured fabric as it may stain.
Propanediol, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract.
We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using.
Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight.
Avoid direct contact with eyes
External use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
*Images have been adapted for advertising purposes to view original Images visit www.deciem.com*
*Parallel Import: Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information*