The Ordinary Multi-Peptide + HA Serum 60ml (Buffet) SUPERSIZE
The Ordinary Multi-Peptide + HA Serum 60ml
Multi-Peptide + HA Serum (formerly known as “Buffet”) is a universal formula combines a comprehensive array of technologies to improve skin smoothness and target multiple signs of aging at once. By utilizing five well-studied peptide technologies, skin-friendly amino acids, and multiple hyaluronic acid complexes, it helps significantly improve the appearance of crow's feet, as well as improving the feel of skin elasticity and firmness.
Note: The peptide technologies found within this formula include Matrixyl 3000, Matrixyl Synthe'6, SYN®-AKE, Argirelox, and Relistase. (References are made to third-party trademarks in this description. SYN™ is a trademark of DSM, Matrixyl™ synthe'6™ and Matrixyl™ 3000 are trademarks of Sederma Inc., and ARGIRELOX™ is a trademark of Lipotec S.A.U. Neither The Ordinary nor DECIEM is affiliated with these trademarks or their owners.)
- Targets common signs of aging such as the look of crow’s feet, firmness and elasticity.
- Reduces the appearance of crow’s feet wrinkles after 8 weeks*
- Improves the look of skin smoothness and texture*
- Promotes an improved appearance in skin’s elasticity and firmness*
- *Independent efficacy study performed on 30 individuals over an 8 week period.
PH: 4.50 - 5.50| ALCOHOL-FREE | OIL-FREE | SILICONE-FREE | NUT-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
How to use
- Can be used in the morning and/or evening.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
- DO NOT USE WITH Direct Acids, Direct Vitamin C, Resveratrol and Ferulic Acid and Salicylic Acid
- Patch testing prior to use is advised: Apply the product as directed to a small area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product. If you develop irritation, hives, swelling of eyes and mouth, blistering, or difficulty breathing, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician right away
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-18, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Acetylarginyltryptophyl Diphenylglycine, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Trehalose, Fructose, Glucose, Maltose, Urea, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Deciem’s formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on time and region of purchase.
We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using.
Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight.
Avoid direct contact with eyes
External use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
*Images have been adapted for advertising purposes to view original Images visit www.deciem.com*
*Parallel Import: Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information*