The Inkey List Polyglutamic Acid Serum 30ml Unboxed
The INKEY List Polyglutamic Acid Serum 30ml
Disclaimer: This is an Unboxed product please click here to review our Unboxed Policy for more information.
A powerful hydrator for the skin's surface, Polyglutamic Acid can hold 4x more moisture than Hyaluronic Acid, locking in moisture and helping the skin appear instantly smoother.
This 3% high molecular weight amino polymer is specifically designed to enhance skin moisturization on the surface. This helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, as well as brighten and even skin tone. The lightweight silky texture of Polyglutamic Acid Serum creates a perfect make-up canvas.
How to use
- Can be used in the morning and/or evening.
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid Serum, apply a pea-sized amount of Polyglutamic Acid Serum on the face and neck as your last skin treatment.
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer.
- When layering treatments, we suggest working from thinnest to thickest consistency. Waiting a minute or so between applying each treatment will also help to avoid pilling.
- For long lasting make-up, mix a pea-sized amount of Polyglutamic Acid Serum in your foundation for smooth application.
- 3% Polyglutamic Acid complex is a natural high molecular weight amino acid polymer, specifically designed to enhance skin moisturization.
- 2% invisaskin maintains moisture levels in the skin.
Water (Aqua / Eau), Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-12 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polysilicone-11, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Propanediol, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Decyl Glucoside, Dimethylacrylamide/Acrylic Acid/Polystyrene Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyglutamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract
We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using.
Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight.
Avoid direct contact with eyes
External use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
*Images have been adapted for advertising purposes to view original Images visit www.theinkeylist.com*
*Parallel Import: Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information*